RAFT: Residential Assistance for Families in Transition
The state-funded RAFT program is a tool used by the HCEC team to provide eligible households or individuals funding that can be used to help keep their housing, obtain new housing, or otherwise avoid becoming homeless.
If you are unable to complete the form online, please leave a message on our RAFT hotline at 781.422.4204 and our staff will call back to assist you in the order your message was received.
- If you are unable to complete the form online, please leave a message on our RAFT hotline at (781) 422-4204.
- To find out more about CELHP and how to get legal help in your area go to www.EvictionLegalHelp.org.
- DHCD: COVID-19 Housing Resources: www.mass.gov/covidhousinghelp
- To learn more about submitting a complete application, eligibility, and required documents click here.
- Facing Eviction? Find resources here.
Emergency Mortgage Assistance
For financial assistance or more information please call:
The Mass Homeowner Assistance Fund Call Center at 833-270-2953
Open Monday-Saturday 8:00am-7:00pm.
All calls are free and confidential. Interpreter services are available in multiple languages.
Please note, NeighborWorks Housing Solutions does not determine
program eligibility or directly administer funds.