RAFT: Residential Assistance for Families in Transition
The state-funded RAFT program is a tool used by the HCEC team to provide eligible households or individuals funding that can be used to help keep their housing, obtain new housing, or otherwise avoid becoming homeless.
*For households applying to RAFT for assistance with rent arrears, a notice to quit or eviction notice/court summons is now required.
If you are unable to complete the form online, please leave a message on our RAFT hotline at 781.422.4204 and our staff will call back to assist you in the order your message was received.
- If you are unable to complete the form online, please leave a message on our RAFT hotline at (781) 422-4204.
- To find out more about CELHP and how to get legal help in your area go to www.EvictionLegalHelp.org.
- DHCD: COVID-19 Housing Resources: www.mass.gov/covidhousinghelp
- To learn more about submitting a complete application, eligibility, and required documents click here.
- Facing Eviction? Find resources here.
Emergency Mortgage Assistance
For financial assistance or more information please call:
The Mass Homeowner Assistance Fund Call Center at 833-270-2953
Open Monday-Saturday 8:00am-7:00pm.
All calls are free and confidential. Interpreter services are available in multiple languages.
Please note, NeighborWorks Housing Solutions does not determine
program eligibility or directly administer funds.