RAFT: Residential Assistance for Families in Transition

The state-funded RAFT program is a tool used by the HCEC team to provide eligible households or individuals funding that can be used to help keep their housing, obtain new housing, or otherwise avoid becoming homeless.

*For households applying to RAFT for assistance with rent arrears, a notice to quit or eviction notice/court summons is now required.

The quickest way to start the application process for RAFT Assistance is online by using our APPLY ONLINE NOW portal link.

If you are unable to complete the form online, please leave a message on our RAFT hotline at 781.422.4204 and our staff will call back to assist you in the order your message was received.

Additional Information


Emergency Mortgage Assistance

For financial assistance or more information please call:

The Mass Homeowner Assistance Fund Call Center at 833-270-2953

Open Monday-Saturday 8:00am-7:00pm.

 All calls are free and confidential. Interpreter services are available in multiple languages.

Please note, NeighborWorks Housing Solutions does not determine

program eligibility or directly administer funds.