NeighborWorks® Housing Solutions provides housing information and connections to resources. Our priority is to keep families and individuals stably housed during this uncertain time. We are trying to keep information as updated as possible, despite the current public health emergency.
Apply for RAFT / ERMA / ERAP (English)
Due to the COVID-19 emergency, resources and policies are changing on a regular basis. We are updating this information regularly, but please check the individual websites for specific contact instructions. The information below applies to NHS:
- NHS is attempting to manage emergencies by phone and/or email.
- Walk-in traffic and in-person appointments have been temporarily suspended.
- Other activities, including workshops and inspections, may be cancelled or postponed.
- Ongoing critical functions such as issuing housing assistance payments (voucher payments to property owners for Section 8, MRVP, RAFT, and others) are continuing.
- If you are unable to complete the form online, please leave a message on our RAFT hotline at (781) 422-4204.
- To find out more about CELHP and how to get legal help in your area go to www.EvictionLegalHelp.org.
- DHCD: COVID-19 Housing Resources
- To learn more about submitting a complete application, eligibility, and required documents click here.
- Facing Eviction? Find resources here.