NeighborWorks® Housing Solutions provides housing information and connections to resources. Our priority is to keep families and individuals stably housed during this uncertain time. We are trying to keep information as updated as possible, despite the current public health emergency.
Due to the COVID-19 emergency, resources and policies are changing on a regular basis. We are updating this information regularly, but please check the individual websites for specific contact instructions. The information below applies to NHS:
- NHS is attempting to manage emergencies by phone and/or email.
- Walk-in traffic and in-person appointments have been temporarily suspended.
- Other activities, including workshops and inspections, may be cancelled or postponed.
- Ongoing critical functions such as issuing housing assistance payments (voucher payments to property owners for Section 8, MRVP, RAFT, and others) are continuing.
- Important Info for Renters and Homeowners
- HCEC Hotline: 781.422.4208
- COVID Affordable Housing Updates
- 211 emergency hotline for Massachusetts
- MA COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Senior Assistance Click Here