Empower Digital Grant Information Session
Did you know there is a $5000 grant available to small businesses looking to create or upgrade their digital platform? What does that mean? If you are a small business owner that:
- Operates a business in Massachusetts
- Has been in business for a minimum of one year from the time applying
- Is the business owner's primary source of income
- Filed a business tax return for 2021
- Annual income of under $2,500,000
(these are just a few qualifying factors for the grant), you could be eligible for the Empower Digital Grant.
It can be used for:
- digital-based operations
- ecommerce solutions
- digital marketing
- social media engagement
We will discuss all the loan qualifications, the process, expectations and as a BONUS - tips and tricks to optimize your Google Business Profile.
We will be meeting on Monday, October 24, 2022 in the conference room at the Metro South Chamber of Commerce, 60 School Street, Brockton from 5 PM to 6:30 PM. Light refreshments will be served.
Click here to register.