- This event has passed.
Marketing Mondays – Importance of a Website
November 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Welcome to Marketing Mondays : A series of short classes that offers 2-3 tips, tricks and ideas you can quickly implement into your small business marketing plan.
THIS SESSION IS BACK BY SURVEY RESULTS AS MOST REQUESTED CLASS TO BE REPEATED.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only doing this at 7 PM due to the long weekend/holiday.
This session will discuss the importance of a having a website for your small business. Most individuals will search for your business along with your social platforms before they will call you or visit your storefront. If customers and clients can’t find you, you are missing out on opportunities to create sales.
We will discuss :
- Why do you need a website?
- How We Search – Micro Moments and Google
- Dual Branding – Personal and Business
- Web Platforms – Different Uses for Different Needs
- Creative Mapping – Putting a Website Together
- Marketing Consistency – Creating a Consistent Message
- $5000 Empower Digital Grant information for Small Businesses
This session will be 45 minutes in length with 15 minutes of questions and answers at the end. We want to keep these sessions to an hour because we know time is important to a small business owner.
This session will be offered:
Please click on the link to register.