This program is an emergency shelter program to help families who are homeless. NeighborWorks® Housing Solutions (NHS) provides intense case management and transitional housing for 12 families.
The program provides these families with a safe and stable living environment while case managers work to help them develop the economic and life skills needed to establish long term stability.
Executive Office of Housing and Livable Communities (EOHLC) determines eligibility and placement into the shelter program. Please contact your local DTA office to determine eligibility:
- 60 Main St., Brockton, 508-895-7000
- 21 Spring St., Taunton, 508-884-5300
- 1567 North Main St., Fall River, 508-646-6200
- 160 West Rodney French Blvd., New Bedford, 508-961-1300
- 61 Industrial Park Rd., Plymouth, 508-732-3100
Families in the program receive counseling, vocational and parenting services, and self-advocacy training. Upon graduation from the program, NHS staff assists each family to move into permanent housing and connects them with supportive services that assist with stability and self-sufficiency.