The Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ HomeBASE program provides flexible housing assistance to eligible homeless families, along with stabilization services to support those families once they secure housing.
NeighborWorks Housing Solutions (NHS) administers the HomeBASE program in Plymouth and Bristol counties but eligibility for it is determined by the state at any one of its Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) offices. In Southern MA, the DTA offices are located at:
- 60 Main St., Brockton, 508-895-7000
- 21 Spring St., Taunton, 508-884-5300
- 1567 North Main St., Fall River, 508-646-6200
- 160 West Rodney French Blvd., New Bedford, 508-961-1300
- 61 Industrial Park Rd., Plymouth, 508-732-3100
Please contact your local DTA office to determine your eligibility.
If your family is found eligible, the exact nature and amount of HomeBASE assistance is determined on a case-by-case basis.