We are hiring a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. Job requires knowledge of basic home repairs, and basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry skills. Work to be performed includes repairs and preventative maintenance in a portfolio of scattered buildings in Quincy, Weymouth and Hull.
We are a non-profit affordable housing provider for the South Shore. The home office for this position is in Quincy, MA. This position is for five days a week, from 8:00am-4:00 pm.
Job Requirements & Skills:
• Proven maintenance experience
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
• Ability to use common tools
• Own vehicle required (mileage reimbursed), valid driver’s license
• Clean driving record and able to pass background check
• Professional attitude
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually
• Ability to work with diverse populations
Please send resume and letter of reference to: Donna Ackerman, dackerman@NHSmass.org or
422, Washington Street, Quincy MA 02169