Production Support Coordinator
Health and well-being start with having a safe and affordable home in a stable and opportunity-rich community. We promote these conditions by developing housing, by providing housing resources and education in collaboration with our partners in the public and private sectors.
The Production Support Coordinator supports the Director of Leased Housing and the Management Team in all aspects of voucher administration from selection to end of participation in accordance with the DHCD contract(s); the Administration Plan(s); HUD regulations, notices, and directives; and guidance provided by DHCD. NHS values teamwork, ingenuity, collaboration, mutual respect, and personal and professional development, and we are committed to creating a culture where employees feel valued.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Willingness to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team to advance the goals of the program(s) and agency
• Interpret, apply and maintain working knowledge of The Housing Choice Voucher Program, HCVP; The Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program, MRVP; and targeted Rental Assistance Programs’ policies, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements
• Execute participant and applicant contracts for the Housing Choice Voucher Program, HCVP, Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program, MRVP and Special Targeted Programs
• Run reports, analyze voucher recipient data and process any required corrective action with appropriate HCV staff member when necessary
• Provide project support as needed
• Administer HCVP or MRVP vouchers when necessary
• Enter problem resolution notes in recordkeeping system
• Attend mandatory meetings and trainings
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Requirements & Skills:
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• 2 years Housing Choice Voucher Program experience
• Promote an equitable, diverse, and inclusive environment
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products and comfortable learning new software
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, multi-task, and work productively with limited supervision
Preference given to individuals who can communicate in Spanish or Portuguese
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Requires ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Work is performed in an office environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job is primarily conducted in an office setting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
NeighborWorks Housing Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. At NeighborWorks Housing Solutions we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.