Successful Digital Marketing Strategies
Digital Marketing is one of the most important tools you can use within your business.
"An average of 142 minutes is spent on social media every day."
If you are overwhelmed with the amount of marketing a small business owner must do, we completely understand. We also know it is important to get a consistent message out about your products and services and marketing is how you do it.
"According to HubSpot research, at least 71% of customers who receive a good experience with a brand via social media, are likely to recommend it."
We will be offering Marketing Mondays on one to two Mondays during the month. These will be quick, live sessions (on ZOOM) and will offer tips, tricks and ideas you can use to grow your customer and client base. We promise to keep them to 45 minutes with 15 minutes of questions and answers. Our goal is to give you 1-3 tips that you can implement into your overall marketing plan. We will be holding these sessions at 9 AM, for those who like to take classes before work and 7 PM, for those who don't have time until later in the day. Click on the link to register.
- Monday, January 30, 2023 : Micro Moments and How People Search
- Monday, February, 27, 2023 : Marketing to the Generations
- Monday, March 27, 2023 : Digital Advertising
- Monday, April 24, 2023 : Why you need Email Marketing
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023 : The Art of Storytelling
- Monday, June 26, 2023 : The Importance of Networking
- Monday, July 24, 2023 : Basic SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- Monday, August 28, 2023 : Video, Video, Video
- Monday, September 25, 2023 : Marketing Q & A
- Monday, October 23, 2023 : Mobile Forward
- Monday, November 27, 2023 : Podcasts and Clubhouse
- Monday, January 2024 : Marketing Trends 2024
- Monday, February 2024 : Creating Customer Profiles
This is just a start, we would like to add more, especially upon your suggestion. As we move into late spring and summer, we are hoping to do some of these classes outdoors and in-person with the ability for business owners to networking, too.
If you are interested in taking the Building a Better Business classes or any of our Marketing Monday classes, please register through our Upcoming Classes.
Small Business Loans - Building a Better Business
Building a Better Business 101 - Starting and Growing
Building a Better Business 102 - Marketing Tools that Work
Building a Better Business 103 - Working through Your Concept
This program is open to any and all individuals that would like to learn more about starting and growing a business. If you are starting, growing or moving into Brockton, you may be eligible to apply for the $1M Venture Loan Fund. If you are from other surrounding communities, we are in the beginning stages of creating other loan opportunities. See the Community Loan Programs page for more information.
Don't miss out on classes and programs : sign up for our business newsletter.