Successful Digital Marketing Strategies
Digital Marketing is one of the most important tools you can use within your business.
"An average of 142 minutes is spent on social media every day."
If you are overwhelmed with the amount of marketing a small business owner must do, we completely understand. We also know it is important to get a consistent message out about your products and services and marketing is how you do it.
"According to HubSpot research, at least 71% of customers who receive a good experience with a brand via social media, are likely to recommend it."
We will be offering Marketing Mondays on one to two Mondays during the month. These will be quick, live sessions (on ZOOM) and will offer tips, tricks and ideas you can use to grow your customer and client base. We promise to keep them to 45 minutes with 15 minutes of questions and answers. Our goal is to give you 1-3 tips that you can implement into your overall marketing plan. We will be holding these sessions at 9 AM, for those who like to take classes before work and 7 PM, for those who don't have time until later in the day. Click on the link to register.
- Monday, February 28, 2022 : Importance of a Website
- Monday, March 28, 2022 : Branding 101 - Personal and Business
- Monday, April 25, 2022 : Creating a Marketing Calendar
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022 (Due to Monday Holiday) : Top 10 Reasons to Use Linkedin
- Monday, June 27, 2022 : Facebook for Business
- Monday, July 25, 2022 : Instagram for Business
- Monday, August 23, 2022 : Google Business Profile
- Monday, September 26, 2022: Using Canva for Business
- Monday, October 24, 2022 : Alignable for Local Business
- Monday, November 28, 2022 (Only 7 PM class due to holiday) : Importance of a Website
For 2023 Marketing Classes, please click here.
This is just a start, we would like to add more, especially upon your suggestion. As we move into late spring and summer, we are hoping to do some of these classes outdoors and in-person with the ability for business owners to networking, too.
If you are interested in taking the Building a Better Business classes or any of our Marketing Monday classes, please register through our Upcoming Classes.
Small Business Loans - Building a Better Business
Building a Better Business 101 - Starting and Growing
Building a Better Business 102 - Marketing Tools that Work
Building a Better Business 103 - Working through Your Concept
This program is open to any and all individuals that would like to learn more about starting and growing a business. If you are starting, growing or moving into Brockton, you may be eligible to apply for the $1M Venture Loan Fund. If you are from other surrounding communities, we are in the beginning stages of creating other loan opportunities. See the Community Loan Programs page for more information.
Don't miss out on classes and programs : sign up for our business newsletter.